A couple comments on things I noticed:
- The 'busy' animated picture should be the same grey spinner you see when checking mail, or when booting up / shutting down, instead of the 'flowing colors' square in the bottom left corner of the iJournal window.
- iJournal opens its main window whenever I click its icon in the Dock. It should only open its main window if it doesn't have any other windows open. If I have the 'Friends' window open and I click on the iJournal icon in the Dock, then it should only bring the Friends window forwards; it shouldn't open a new main window.
- The iTunes button to read in the name of the current track is very cool!!
- Having a list of my friends groups on the 'Sec' menu is also very cool! :) Great job!
- It might be neat if, instead of having to choose a userpic by name, I could slide a tray containing all my userpics out from the side of the iJournal window, and then click on an actual pic to select it. :) Or maybe not... at least, could you make 'Pic' a link to my userpic page, so I can refresh my memory as to what pics I gave what keywords?
- Is there any possibility that you might add the option to download the entire contents of a journal (including comments) so that I can archive it on my own computer, just in case anything ever happens to the LiveJournal site itself?
Great work! iJournal is a really good program!